- Community Outreach Grant Fund are inviting applications from organisations wishing to develop their outreach activity, reach new audiences or communities.
- Home Office Choices programme – £4 million Funding programme aimed to tackle and prevent substance misuse and related offending - amongst young people aged 10 – 19.
- PVSF’s Website Development & Social Media workshop on Wednesday 21 September 2011
- The Migrants Resource Centre are running a free Video and Photo Editing Workshop for migrants and refugees.
- PVSF’s Breakfast Forum Meeting - Themed ‘Campaigning for Peckham’ will be held on 8 Sept 2011 – 9.30am-12.00pm at Bells Garden Community Centre, Se15 6UJ
- Community Action Southwark will be hosting their Trustee Conference
- Little Peoples World is organising a range of summer activities for children.
- SE-Village exists so that you, your friends, and your neighbours can have fun doing what you’d like to do, and help to make the community a better place to be.
- Young Southwark Works will be running a weekly drop in session for young people who would like to find full or part time work.
- A partnership of the infrastructure organisations in Southwark will be submitting a bid for the national Transforming Local Infrastructure fund.
- Southwark Council is consulting on the Peckham and Nunhead Area Action Plan ‘towards a preferred option’.
Community Council Meetings:
Nunhead/Peckham Rye - 19 Sept 2011, St Mary Magdalene School, 48 Brayards Road, SE15 3RA
Peckham – 21 Sept 2011 (venue to be confirmed)
For further information please contact, Nadine James on 020 7525 5503 or email: Nadine.James@southwark.gov.uk. For a complete list of the Council’s meetings and activities visit: www.southwark.gov.uk/YourCouncil/CouncilDiary/
Funders of PVSF services: Southwark Council, Big Lottery, Wates Foundation, City Bridge Trust
PVSF has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information included in this bulletin. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressd, do not necessarily reflect our views.