Your organisation must prove you are working to lift people out of poverty in one of the following areas:
- Training and educating people who have dropped out of mainstream education
- Getting people into work such as through apprenticeship or mentor schemes
- Fighting gangs, knife and gun crime
- Improving mental and physical health and well-being, such as through sports clubs and helping carers
- Addressing other manifestations of poverty such as homelessness, pensioner poverty or the working poor.
- You should also be able to demonstrate community involvement in your project and work.
Priority will be given to:
- Small, locally based groups or organisations working in areas of disadvantage
- Organisations demonstrating a clear understanding of the needs of their community
- Income Threshold: £250,000 p.a.
- Further Information: Dispossessed Fund or Capital Community Foundation
- Online Application: Form
- Closing dates: 4 May 2012 (12 noon)