Welcome to PVSF’s
Wednesday E -Bulletin
27th November 2013
- Free help with writing your funding applications. Read “What do Charities Need Article”
- Grants up to £5000 are available for registered charities that run social welfare, health, cultural and community projects
For more funding information download CAS new monthly funding bulletin on this link CAS Funding E-bulletin November
- The Tutu Foundation invites you to a great training opportunity to help you develop skills to work with communities at risk of conflict.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- PVSF’s AGM/ Forum Meeting ” Older People and Vulnerable Adults “ Thurs 5th Dec 1.30 - 4.45pm at Bells Garden Centre SE15
- Community Action Southwark invites you to their Members day and AGM on: Wednesday 4 December 2013, 3.30 – 5pm
- Peckham Vision would like to inform you about an important Consultation on Peckham Rye Station Sat 30th Nov 11am – 3pm
- Volunteer Centre Southwark invites you to their Annual General Meeting 2013 Wed 27th Nov 6 to 6.30pm ………………………
Community Council Meetings:
- The next Peckham and Nunhead and Peckham Rye Community Council meeting to be announced.
- FREE HELP FOR PECKHAM CHARITIES WITH WRITING THEIR FUNDING APPLICATIONS. Ring David Reid 0207 358 9777 email@example.com
PVSF services is funded by Southwark Council.
PVSF has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information included in this bulletin. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed, does not necessarily reflect our views.