The Making Connections marketing workshops are back by popular demand! The ‘Spring’ workshops will be held in the evening for those of you who missed them previously and will be ideal for those of you who cannot make it in the daytime.
Places are limited and are offered on a first come first served basis. Please contact Lydia Edwards, Tel: 020 7732 2220 / Email: email@example.com to confirm if you would to attend any of these marketing workshops so that a place can be reserved for you.
Making Connections / Marketing Evening Workshops (Spring Series): 5-26 March 2012
- Monday 5 March 2012 (5-7.30pm) – Making Connections Intro & Working Within the Law
- Monday 12 March 2012 (5-7.30pm) – Media, PR, Networking & Presenting
- Monday 19 March 2012 (5-7.30pm) – Websites & Social Media Introduction
- Monday 26 March 2012 (5-7.30pm) – Photography, Annual Reports, Posters & Leaflets
- Tea & Coffee available.
- All workshops will be held at PVSF, 48 Willowbrook Road, Peckham SE15 6BW
- Free for PVSF members / £15 for non-members
If you are not PVSF member, please contact us about joining or download the PVSF membership pack and send a completed application form to PVSF. If you would like to be considered to join the PVSF Making Connections project, please contact Lydia Edwards, Tel: 020 7732 2220 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Making Connections application form and return it to me.