As part of the Making Connections project I am pleased to invite you to an interactive 1-day course for organisations that need to prepare bids for funding. As we all know, in these difficult times it is essential to make sure your grant application stands out from the rest!
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Use your knowledge of current policy to enhance your chances of securing funding
- Identify key policies relevant to your work and where to find out more
- Interpret commonly used funding jargon
- Identify the most common errors which cause bids to fail
- Explain the relevance of scoring and assessment criteria
- Score funding bids
- List some of the key funding regimes and sources of information
- Recognise the significance of funding guidelines
Note: This is not primarily a course about where to get funding
Reserve Your Place TODAY!
This workshop is FREE for PVSF members and costs £25 for non-members.
However to show your commitment and reserve ONE place for your organisation you need you to send a cheque to PVSF for £25, made payable to ‘Peckham Voluntary Sector Forum’, which will be returned to you on 15 March 2012 as long as you attend the workshop. The cheque will not be returned if you reserve a place and then do not attend the workshop. Lunch will be included for this one day course.
- Date/Time: Thursday 15 March 2012 (10am to 4pm)
- AMENDED Address: 2nd Floor, Peckham Library, 122 Peckham Hill Street, SE15 5JR
- Cost: Free to PVSF Members & Volunteers (£25 deposit refundable) / £25 to non members.
- Tube: Elephant & Castle
- Train: Peckham Rye or Queens Road
- Buses: 363, 63 or 78 to Peckham Hill Street
To book, please contact Lydia Edwards, PVSF, Marketing & Communications Project Officer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 020 7732 2220