Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: PVSF Offices
Cost: Free to PVSF members (£15 non members)
The workshop outline is as follows:
Peckham Voluntary Sector Forum (PVSF) is running a ‘Photography for Community & Voluntary Groups’ workshop as part of its innovative Making Connections Marketing Project.
- Part 1 : This will include a workshop/presentation on photography issues i.e. image resolution, copyright, where to use, royalty free images, getting consent, photographing vulnerable groups, photographers rights etc.
- Part 2 : A photographer will be attending to give you tips on the importance of good photography and how to achieve it (approx 15 minutes). He will then take photographs of the groups there (head shots) for each organisation – please note, if more than one person from your group attends, it is very likely that only a group shot will be taken. I will ask you to complete a consent form as we would like to use material created as part of this project as part of our marketing materials.
Please note, as there will be dangerous photographic equipment in the buiding, it will not be a safe environment to have children in the room with the photographer.
Making Connections is a pioneering marketing communications project, that helps community groups and charitable organisations in Peckham and Nunhead promote the good work that they do. This innovative project empowers organisations to implement low cost high impact marketing communications tools which will help to attract volunteers/trustees, raise funds, find potential partners, and increase the number of users of their services.
- Date: 29 November 2011 (10am to 1pm)
- Refreshments: Tea & Coffee Provided
- Address: PVSF, 48 Willowbrook Road, London SE15 6BW
- Cost: Free to PVSF Members (£15 to non members).
- Tube: Elephant & Castle
- Train: Peckham Rye or Queens Road
- Buses: 363 63 or 78 to Peckham Hill Street
To book, please contact Lydia Edwards, PVSF, Marketing & Communications Project Officer, Email: Lydia@peckhamforum.org.uk , Tel: 020 7732 2220