On Saturday 28 January 2012 there will be a one day project evaluation framework workshop (details below).
Reserve One FREE Place – PVSF Members
Please note, we are NOT charging PVSF members for this course, however to show your commitment and reserve ONE place for your organisation you need you to send a cheque for £25 which will be returned to you on 28 January 2012 as long as you attend the workshop. Please make cheques payable to Peckham Voluntary Sector Forum (the cheque will not be returned if you reserve a place and then do not attend the workshop). Lunch will be included for this one day course – venue details to follow.
Not a Member of PVSF?
- Just complete and return an application form to join PVSF and return to us with your membership before 28 January and you can attend the workshop free of charge (£25 fee refundable on attending the course).
- If you do not want to join PVSF, the cost of the workshop is £25 – this is non-returnable for non-members.
Evaluation Workshop Outline:
The aim of the workshop is to help organisations develop an evaluation framework to produce an evaluation for your project in a systematic way by linking aims & objectives to outputs and outcomes and so to measure long term impact. Evaluation Frameworks can help you:
- Demonstrate impact – how your project will benefit your participants
- Show progression of beneficiaries – what your participants will go onto after your project.
- Evidence track record – how past work has shaped your new project.
- Convince funders why they should fund you in the future.
- Produce an evaluation that reflects your achievements.
An evaluation framework will help you organise your project and act as measurement tool to enable you to set out how you will collect evidence from the start of your project and from what sources. This can help you produce a more effective evaluation that reflects your mission, milestones, outputs, outcomes and success of your work.
In terms of marketing, the framework will help you plan which tools you will use to publicise your project’s activities as well as use the results from your project evalution as a marketing tool itself. Please note, places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Date/Time: Saturday 28 January 2012 (10am to 4pm)
- Refreshments Provided
- Address: PVSF, 48 Willowbrook Road, London SE15 6BW
- Cost: Free to PVSF Members & Volunteers (£25 deposit refundable) / £25 to non members.
- Tube: Elephant & Castle
- Train: Peckham Rye or Queens Road
- Buses: 363, 63 or 78 to Peckham Hill Street
To book, please contact Lydia Edwards, PVSF, Marketing & Communications Project Officer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 020 7732 2220