PVSF’s Breakfast Forum Meeting
Please note that to our Forum Meeting, start and finish time has now changed, and that it will now be PVSF’s Breakfast Forum Meeting.
The PVSF breakfast Forum meeting will be held on Thursday 8 September (9.30am – 12.00pm).
- Date: Thurs, 8 September 2011
- Time: 9.30am – 12.00pm (Registration & Networking from 9.30am)
- Venue: Bells Garden Community Centre, Buller Close, London SE15 6UJ
The theme for the Forum will be ‘Campaigning for Peckham’
- Reduce, Reuse and Recyle – Ian McGeough, Veolia Environmental Services
- Changing Peckham’s Media Image – Flip Side Peckham’s Campaign Team
- Future Peckham’s Action Plan – Rumi Bose, Southwark Council Planning Policy